Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jumping In: The Spirit World


What about we just jump in? Into the world of spirits.

What is the spirit world? It's a world where spirits live. People and beings who used to live in the Middle World, where we live now, who have passed out of this world into another. Our grandparents, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, dogs, cats, trees, plants. All inhabit the spirit world.

We can talk with them. And they wish to talk with us.

The most incredible information is that the spirit world is inhabited by compassionate beings. All the spirits are compassionate beings. I have learned many things from this world but by far the most important for me is compassion. Each time I enter the spirit world I am shown compassion. As a result, my compassion blossoms. With every contact I make, the color of my compassion spreads and deepens. It is a remarable gift.

c Alesia Kunz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i feel like my dog has something to teach me but i'm not sure what
patience?
compassion?
deep full breathing?

thanks
i feel like this blog
is going to help me view the "middle world" in new ways

--melanie